AUTOMOTIVE NEWS ADVERTISING
Build brand awareness for We Predict and its Deepview product, the first cross-industry study of predictive automotive repair frequency that allows automakers, suppliers and others access to projected warranty service.
• Explored a variety of brand-building options, including print and online advertising in key automotive publications.
• After gathering information, presenting to CEO James Davies, and making our recommendation, We Predict selected a two-step approach with an online banner on AutomotiveNews.com and an Automotive News lead-generating email campaign.
· Automotive News, the primary source of industry news, data and understanding for the industry's decision-makers in North America. Automotive News has more than 55,000 subscribers and gets more than 2.6 million monthly online visitors.
· A We Predict top leaderboard (top of the screen) banner ad, focused on a target audience of 50,000 readers from OEMs and Tier I suppliers, ran the week of Feb. 10, 2019.
· Artwork was provided in multiple formats to meet both computer and mobile device specifications.
· The We Predict lead-gen email campaign, which included a 50-word email sent to Automotive News subscribers to download a whitepaper titled “Navigating to Success: Predictive Analytics and the Future of Automotive” began on Feb. 28, 2019. The whitepaper was available for download for one year after the campaign launched.
• Tracked and reported engagement and downloads.
• The top leaderboard banner ad reached a target OEM/Tier I Supplier audience of more than 55,000.
·The ad’s click-through rate (CTR) was 0.15%, exceeding Automotive News’ digital ad CTR average of 0.09%.
• The lead-generation email campaign resulted in 89 downloads of We Predict’s whitepaper in the first 24 hours of the campaign.
· Overall, the whitepaper was downloaded 180 times, including by many OEMs and suppliers, as well as other key target audiences, such as finance and insurance providers.