HERCULES ELECTRIC MARINE
Miami International Boat Show
Research, Social Media Marketing, Print/Digital Design & PR Support
The Millerschin Group (TMG) helped Hercules Electric Marine prepare to exhibit for the first time at the Miami International Boat Show with the overall goal being to improve brand recognition and reach a broader audience.
For more than 80 years the Miami International Boat Show has been one of the world's largest, annually attracting more than 100,000 visitors. The show features thousands of the newest powerboats, sailboats, engines, electronics and marine accessories from more than 2,000 manufacturers. The show is spread across six locations, including the Miami Convention Center and along the Miami waterfront.
To help Hercules prepare for the show, TMG:
• Designed Hercules’ 10’x10’ booth space and secured a vendor to create the exhibit
• Created a Hercules ‘hero card,’ a two-sided marketing sheet highlighting the Hercules eDrive electric propulsion system benefits and also designed a one-page spec sheet
• Edited a short promotional video to loop on a monitor in the Hercules booth
o Video created with a combination of footage provided by the client and some shot by TMG
• Drafted social media messages, including photos and videos, and posted to Hercules’ accounts before, during and after the show
• Conducted media outreach to promote Hercules’ participation in the show and secured booth visits from key boating trade publications
The Hercules Electric Mobility and Hercules Electric Marine accounts have drastically improved in reach and engagement with all organic (unpaid) posting since the launch of the Miami International boat show campaign. We see evidence of this with each category within social media analytics showing positive percentages compared to previous months.
Campaign posts gathered 4,700+ engagements*, 9,300+ impressions** with a 60% increase in Linkedin page visitors from last month (60.2% being unique visitors) gaining 145 new followers. This campaign is still ongoing as coverage rolls in and we continue to share via social accounts for maximum reach.