Project Jabiru Launch, 2023
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America (MEAA) has developed a new automotive in-cabin system called Project Jabiru. The system, developed by Filament Labs – an innovation group within MEAA, includes features focused on safety and connectivity.
TMG was responsible for developing a strategic integrated communications plan for promoting MEAA's latest technological advancements through PR, media relations, and social media.
1. Developed media pitch.
2. Press release fine-tuning.
3. Conducted media training for key MEAA representatives.
4. Planned and coordinated a media event with key media for the launch of Project Jabiru.
5. Developed press kits.
6. Developed event briefing book.
7. Handled press release launch and distribution.
8. Captured media impressions/tracked coverage.
9. Published video and press release via website and Vimeo.
10. Developed a social media plan with key messages.
11. Provided media event support.
12. Conducted 10 interviews/demos with key publications.
13. Conducted follow-ups with reporters
TMG conducted media outreach for Mitsubishi Electric’s Project Jabiru which has led to several articles, VLOGs and content in major automotive and trade publications including, Automotive News TV, Autoline Detroit, Wards Auto, dBusiness and others. We accomplished this with an embargoed release and media demonstrations to select automotive media and influencers. This approach resulted in 10 interviews and more than 12 outstanding articles to date with several more expected in the coming weeks.
This has also led to several customer leads. To see an example of how the cockpit of the future will look watch the video from Automotive News, CLICK HERE.